Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? – Marianne Williamson
Yoga found its way to me five years ago when a studio opened next to my workplace. Immediately I was hooked on the way it made me feel clear headed, confident and content. Yoga has been something I’ve turned to over and over again when I need to love myself a little more.
In November 2016 I travelled to Indonesia to participate in a 200hr Intensive Yoga Teacher Training where I studied classical Hatha style yoga. It was the best thing I’ve ever gifted to myself and I left Bali feeling accomplished, proud and ready to share what I learnt with the world.
As a graduate of Akasha Yoga Academy and a Yoga Alliance RYT I’m available for private yoga sessions, group and corporate practices as well as private parties. I’m now offering VIRTUAL YOGA online at a discounted rate! Please see my services page and don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions at any time.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Improved flexibility, posture and balance
- Strengthens and tones the body
- More energy, better sleep and better sex
- Lowers stress and anxiety
- Improves your outlook on life while looking inward on your self
- It truly is for everyone! Newbies and life long yogis continuously reap the benefits of having a yoga practice.